Terms & Conditions
To place an order on our web site, could not be easier. Simply browse our products, click "add to basket", enter the quantity you require, click "continue shopping" if you wish to make other purchases or "checkout" to proceed to make payment. If you have made an error simply click the delete icon next to the product you do not wish to purchase. The web sit is secured by a Thawte digital certificate, so you can be confident that the transaction is secure.
If you prefer to place an order by telephone call us on 01443 433888.
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods at the advertised price, and confirming that you are over 18 years of age. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. If the goods are no longer available or we have made a pricing error we will advise you and there will be no contract between us. We will not take payment until the goods are available for dispatch. There will be no contract between us until the goods are ready for dispatch.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron, Switch, Delta, Solo. We do not accept American Express.
We do not accept cheques.
All prices shown on this web site are exclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of prices shown on this web site, we reserve the right not to supply in the event of a pricing error. VAT is added to all orders at the point of sale. We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notification.
Delivery is charged at a rate of between 1.65 and £7.95 +VAT. Prices are dependent on the weight & size of the goods. Addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands are sometimes charged at different rates depending on the weight of the goods. Please contact us before placing your order.
If the goods are in stock and your order is received before 1.00pm your order will usually be dispatched the same day. Customers should receive their goods within 2 to 5 working days. If the goods are not in stock we expect to deliver within 10 working days. If delivery is expected to be longer than this we will notify you by e-mail.
Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class, Royal Mail Special Delivery Federal Express or UK Mail, depending upon their weight and size. Security critical items such as keys are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UK Mail. The vast majority of goods dispatched by these services do arrive next day, however, this is not guaranteed. We do not provide compensation for losses incurred as a result of late or non-arrival of orders.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation & Returns
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please contact us by e-mail or telephone to receive a returns reference number.
We never ask you for a reason for your cancellation, however, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. We will refund you the value of the goods less the outgoing delivery charges. This will be refunded to the card that was used to make the original payment. We will make the refund when the goods have been received by us and after examination, usually within 14 days after we have received them. You must ensure the goods are adequately packaged to protect against damage.
If you fail to the return the goods, we will make arrangements to collect them, in doing so we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this causes damage or deterioration, we will charge you for this reduction in value.
We do not accept cancellations or returns after 7 days have elapsed from the receipt of the order.
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01443 433888, and we will do all we can to resolve the problem. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
We respect the privacy of all our customers. To this end we do not supply customers details to any third parties.
It is your responsibility to order the correct part, we are, however, happy to help you identify what you need.
Whilst we take every effort to ensure that the contents of this web site are accurate, we can accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions. All information and dimensions is provided in good faith and for guidance purposes only. E & OE
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Crystal Vision Locks is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Crystal Vision Locks or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website are not responsible for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Crystal Vision Locks is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
- Crystal Vision Locks does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
- You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
Crystal Vision Locks reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.